Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Month, New Game

So I've decided, after thinking long and hard, to slow down on my Games Workshop armies. The prices have reached a point that I can hardly afford to play it anymore and that's really sad seeing how I started waaaay back before Dark Millennium came out and have been loyal the whole time. Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to stop as I have plenty of toys to paint up and conversions to play with.

This month I'm hoping to get some Skaven done up as a commission job along with a Steam tank, some High Elves and a squad of Vets with a Valkyrie as well. Of my own things I'm planing on doing a Ogre Slaughtermaster for my fledgling Ogre Kingdoms army.

But the new game I'm getting into has a much lower cost and I'm sure most of you have heard of it. Flames of War. I'll be painting and playing the 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf, and these guys are little but I'll be trying to get camo on them and make them look as historically correct as possible.

So sit down have a beer and keep yer eyes peeled I think I have figured out how to do the pics and will be posting shots of them if not I'll at least post a link to my photobucket album so you can see what I've done, and through out this process feel free to ask questions on how or to critique on something you think may need more attention.

Cheers
Rayvn

No comments:

Post a Comment