Saturday, October 15, 2011

STOMPA!!!

So I started a new project for my ork army and it's the Games Workshop Stompa model. I've decided not to do anything new or crazy with this model as after looking at the rules for it, it's supa killy! So I'm just gonna do a normal build right out of the box, when I get more familiar with apocalypse I'll start more crazy builds with bigger toys.

Also! I've done up a Warboss and some boyz for him to kick around and I'll be posting them up as well. The boss was done in the theme of the Master Class Bad Moon Boss found on the GW website, can't seem to find the link to him but I'll provide multiple views of my model so you'll get an idea, I believe it's in a White Dwarf too but I'm not sure.

So here's the boss:



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment